The aim of the meditation week is to increase mental flexibility in dealing with day-to-day stressful challenges and the current difficulties in our society. In addition, it has a beneficial effect on dealing with the people around you, increasing the quality of life and the lives of those around you.
Scientific research has shown that following a multi-day course has beneficial effects in dealing with stress and anxiety. For individuals who work in healthcare, education or social work, participating can be extra helpful in working with for example young people, the elderly…
* During the meditation week you learn to come to yourself through various meditation forms in silence, based on the MBSR protocol: lying down and seated meditation, walking meditation, mindful eating, spending time in nature… We take the current circumstances into account, such as COVID-19 and the war crisis. We will also review and discuss literature.
* It will be possible to receive personal guidance during this week in the form of feedback, to see together how everything is going, if you have any questions…
* For everyone from the age of 16 years.
* In two languages: English and Dutch.
* The price will be communicated after enrollment. The profits will be used for further research.
* When? From 04/08 to 10/08/2023 or to 14/08 2023. You can choose to stay 7 or 10 days.